Looking for a way to help your kids study the Bible?
This journal is meant for two people to share – maybe a parent and child, a grandparent and grandchild, or a teacher and student. Both writers should follow the same bible reading plan. You can follow the reading plan provided in this journal or use your own. Each person will privately read the same part of the bible on the same day.
After reading, it’s time to journal. One person will always write on the pages to the left of this journal, and the other person will always write on the pages to the right. After one person writes on their designated side, they should give the journal to the other person so they can write on the opposite side. The reading and journaling are completed in private. However, when journaling is done for the day, it’s encouraged to read what the other person wrote and then discuss it together. This will help gain new perspectives, receive encouragement, and study God’s Word together.
Volume 4 includes:
- A 58-day bible reading plan that includes Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts. The reading plan also includes a checklist for each person.
- A side-by-side journal layout that is perfect for two people. The S.I.T. method is used in this journal. (S=Scripture, I=Importance, T=Thanksgiving)
- Twelve "Write a Letter" pages (six per person) which provide an opportunity to write a letter to the other journaler about every ten days of journaling.
- A resource that helps you disciple your children, study the Bible with your family, and strengthen your relationship with the Lord.
- A keepsake that you can cherish for years to come!
Along the Way, Volume 4: A Mentoring Bible Journal for Kids and Adults
Paperback Book: 8x10 inches
Publisher: Hide and Seek Ministries (October 16,2020)